- GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 26th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting an Assistant Accountant on behalf of one of the world's largest global investment managers, with a head office based in London. This role has been specifically designed to assist with career development, allowing the successful individual exposure to finance within Real Estate as well as preparing full sets of accounts.
Having both a European and Global presence, and whilst working within a small team, this specialist are offering a client facing role, paired with industry leading study support alongside an experience and qualified managerial base.
Working within the corporate finance team, the role includes
- Assisting with the consolidation of both financial and management accounts
- Review of weekly payment batches, weekly/monthly cash flow overview
- Reviewing the accounts of the different SPV entities on a monthly basis
- Ensure all necessary documents are signed and filed appropriate
- Review of all expense reports so they are ready to be paid
Relevant experience required
- 1:1 or 2:1 University Degree
- Studying towards ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Experience of Double entry accounting and knowledge of accruals/ prepayments
- Previous experience of producing management and financial accounts is advantageous
If you are highly motivated, have a desire to become a qualified accountant and interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.