- GBP18000.00 - GBP20000.00 per annum + pension, benefits etc
- UK, South East
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 6th July 2018
- Job Type
£18k - £20k
The opportunity available is working for a reputable and growing residential property company who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to come and join a supportive and dynamic team.
You would be given on the job training to assist an experienced Accountant to undergo the preparation of accounts for a portfolio of properties. It is a really exciting opportunity for someone to take their first or second step into accounting.
- Processing invoices, relating to expenditure for the buildings service charge and overheads.
- Preparing Services BACS/CHAPS payment runs on a fortnightly basis and preparing and releasing expense payment runs on a fortnightly basis.
- Posting receipts from Lessees.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations.
- Raising Quarterly Rent and Service Charge invoices to Tenants.
- Assisting with collection of Tenant arrears.
- Dealing with Supplier and Tenant queries.
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly management reporting packs.
- Assisting with the annual service charge reconciliation and audit.
Personal skills will include;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly and a Team Player.
- Computer Literate, good Microsoft excel skills.
- Experience using a property management software would be advantageous. Packages such as: Qube, Yardi, Tramps etc.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply with a copy of your updated CV!