- GBP27000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 4th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading real estate investor and asset manager, currently seeking an Accounts Payable specialist to join their market leading team.
Not only will you be tasked with taking full responsibility for the accounts payable processes, you will also be a key point of contact to both internal and external stake holders.
Other duties include:
- Own and organise the monthly payment run process.
- Carry out financial/administrative activity required to ensure effective processing of invoices and timely payments to contractors and suppliers.
- VAT returns completion and submission.
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reconcile supplier statements with internal system records.
- Ensure to financial controls and business processes to effectively support Accounts Payable Services.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Raising periodic inter-company recharge invoices.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Experience of working within real estate/ property/ Investment management or Construction organisation.
- Understanding of an Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger position.
- Horizon/ Qube experience is advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to deadlines and prioritise workload.
If you are highly organised, looking for a challenging role in an entrepreneurial business and work well within a team, please apply with an up to date CV.