- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Construction Group in Singapore. They are looking for an Accounts Executive to join their team.
The Accounts Executive will;
Prepare Journal entries and input into accounting system; ensure that all expenses, receipts, accrual and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted
- Prepare Sales Invoice and intercompany billing
- Cheque deposit or withdrawal of petty cash (within the building)
- Perform Internet banking for interest and loan repayment, etc
- Perform Bank Reconciliation and actual cash flow update
- Accrual of interest receivable and payable
- Revaluation of foreign currency
- Update FRS116 report and post journal entries quarterly
- Check and generate quarterly GST report
- Prepare and ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing for Holding company and subsidiaries.
- Prepare audit schedules/documents for audit related matters and liaise with external auditors
- General Administrative Duties: arrange courier service, filing and other ad-hoc accounting related duties as assigned
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience in handling full sets accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and working knowledge of accounting software
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031