Accounts Payable Assistant
- GBP13 - GBP16 per hour
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 2nd October 2018
- Job Type
We are currently partnering with a market leading privately owned Real Estate Investor and Developer to support the AP team during a busy period. This position is suitable for a driven individual who can work under pressure and deal with high volume of invoices.
This role will be focusing on the AP function with exposure to management accounts while reporting directly into the Finance Director and Financial Controller.
- Logging invoices upon receipt and circulating for approval as per the agreed procedures.
- Preparing and obtaining sign off of the bi-monthly payment runs.
- Meeting processing deadlines and ensuring accounts are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- Posting bank payments; ability to process payment runs such as CHAPS or BACS.
- Dealing with internal and supplier queries relating to invoices and payment runs.
- Reconciling supplier accounts.
- Administration including filing of invoices, bank statements and other related documentation.
- Be able to establish strong relationships with external suppliers along with internal employee`s to ensure the accounts payable ledger is accurate.
Experience / qualifications:
- Property development and investment experience / knowledge
- Accounts payable / purchase ledger experience
- Competent with managing multiple stakeholders / tasks
- Experience with Qube (highly desirable) proficient in Excel
My client is keen to review profiles, and get someone on board ASAP, so please do apply with an update copy of your CV if you are immediately available.