Accounts Payable Manager - Global Network Co-Working Space
- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Operations
- 25th June 2018
- Job Type
- Want to be part of a leading co-working space provider?
- Want to work for a firm that invests in its employees?
- Want to be rewarded well for your hard work?
Our client is an established International co-working space provider, who is looking for a Accounts Payable Manager to join the team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity overseeing the Accounts Payable function. Specific work includes:
- Responsible for overseeing AP cycle, including processes around invoice receipt, invoice entry, data processing, and approval routing.
- Oversee productivity of AP staff and manage relationships with service providers embedded within our procure-to-pay processes
- Heavy interaction and strong working relationships with the many critical stakeholders tied to our business (i.e., other shared service functions, executives, operations, finance & accounting, treasury, suppliers/vendors, and external auditor).
- Responsible for monitoring key performance metrics and team SLAs by anticipating/forecasting spend and invoice volume as business operations continue to grow and develop
- Advanced accounts payable experience in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business field
- Demonstrates an ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders through strong working relationships
- Problem solver who sees process improvement
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926