Accounts Payable Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP48000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 4th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of one on the world's leading real estate and private equity fund administrators, currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join the London office.
This is a newly created position designed to centralise the accounts payable function, as well as grow a team of Purchase Ledger Clerks.
Other duties involved in this role include:
- Act as Administrator on a number of online banking platforms
- Build strong relationships with client relationship managers at a number of banking institutions
- Management of bank account set-up for our Real Estate clients
- Liaison with internal fund accounting teams
- Responsible for managing the Accounts Payable process for a portfolio of Real Estate clients
- Management of payment runs and coordinate the payment approval process with Senior Management across all major online banking platforms
- Ensure all invoices are recorded, coded and uploaded to SUN systems
- Resolve Accounts Payable related client queries in a professional and timely manner
Technical Knowledge Required
- Experience in managing a Purchase Ledger team
- High attention to detail
- Experience processing high volumes of invoices
- Prior experience of SUN systems would be advantageous
- Understanding of challenges faced by both private equity or real estate businesses
If you have strong communication skills, seeking a new and challenging role then please apply with an up to date CV.