Accounts Payable Supervisor
- GBP38000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 7th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client an iconic UK focused commercial property company whose portfolio comprises some of the UK's most prestigious buildings and development projects, is seeking a Purchase Ledger Supervisor due to continued growth of the business.
Reporting directly into the board of directors and working within a small team of six in their City of London office, you will provide a range of administrative duties including reconciling project valuations, and entering and approving invoices.
- Checking/ reconciling Project Valuations
- Preparing project specific monthly drawdown of cost incurred for loan facilitation based on development valuations
- Reconciliation of contracts and confirming final account figures with the use of various Oracle reports
- Preparation and execution of payment runs
- Monthly CIS returns
- Entering/ approving invoices in Oracle accounting system
- Entering/ approving Trades and Consultants Contracts and Change Orders
- Inter-company billings
- Experience within real estate or construction desired
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Oracle Financials and Excel
- Processing high levels of invoices
- Presenting key information to internal and external stakeholders
If you have strong organisational and team working skills and this role is your next career move please apply with an updated CV.