- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Accounting, Accounting
- 14th February 2018
- Job Type
This role is a unique opportunity to work for a well-regarded CA practice that puts just as much emphasis on delivering high quality services to their clients, as they are on team work and collaboration across all levels of the organisation, family-like culture and work/life balance. Yes, they are actually doing it!
In the last few years this company has gone from strength to strength by joining a global network of accounting practices, adapting their top of the line technology and practices, moving into their brand new offices and growing their team. They are now looking for a senior professional to fill a very unique role of an Analyst/Business Consultant to support the business internally.
While working along side of their managers and directors you will assist with reviews of procedures and assignments, high level compliance reporting, as well as high level/analytical consulting assignments including, but not limited to corporate finance, strategic planning etc. You would also be engaged in mentoring of staff members, assisting with team training and leadership duties.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- You will have at least 5+ years of corporate accounting, analytical and advisory experience either in a CA practice, Corporate Finance/Banking or Business Advisory environment
- Be a qualified or close to qualified CA/CPA professional
- Confident working within a team and on your own
- Focused and committed to provide high quality analysis and advice to company stakeholders and clients
- Competent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very competent user of various computer software, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite
THIS ROLE WILL OFFER:
- A unique opportunity with a progressive and forward-thinking company, supported by new systems and technology
- A chance to further develop and apply your analytical and advisory skills, wile working with senior staff with various backgrounds and knowledge
- Very generous remuneration package aligned with your skills and expertise
- A chance to work for a company that is dedicated to work/life balance, innovation and continuous development
- New offices in the Central Christchurch location, close to nice cafe and eateries
This is a very unique opportunity that doesn't come up often and won't last long, so if the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW. Or contact Nik for a confidential discussion on 03 366 87 27.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.