- GBP30000.00 - GBP34000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 7th January 2020
- Job Type
The client is a principal Real Estate lender focused on providing financial solutions to Real Estate Groups and Developers.
They are looking for someone to join the team as an Assistant Accountant and are looking for this person to join them as soon as possible. This would be a 3 month contract role with the possibility of going permanent.
- Preparation of management accounts to trial balance, including balance sheet and profit & loss.
- Cash flow Forecasting and management.
- Working across the company accounts.
- Filing CIS returns.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and filed.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Assistance in the year ending process of the accounting system.
- Obtaining authorisation for the payments.
- Preparing and uploading BACS or online payments on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with VAT returns.
- Liaising with suppliers and managing agents.
- Part-Qualified, studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Understanding of CIS & VAT.
- Work well within a team.
- Highly organised
- Immediately Available