- GBP25000 - GBP33000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 31st January 2020
- Job Type
This is a fixed term contract for initially 9 months with a Real Estate business located in London.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the management and co-ordination of approved expenditure budgets between Real Assets and the panel of managing agents
- Assist with the control and management of the application, including purchases, sales, and developments and liaison with Solicitors and Asset Managers
- Completion and Submission of Options to Tax to HMRC in respect of VAT status of property purchases
- Completion of Overnight Cash investments request in liaison with Fund Accounting
- Liaison with and co-ordination of internal parties (e.g. Asset Managers, Legal, Business Development)
- Liaison with and co-ordination of 3rd Parties (e.g. CIS, HMRC, Creditor Set-ups)
- Assist with financial side of Property transactional activity
- Adhere to established standards and procedures and communicate these clearly to external parties.
- Assist with monitoring and preparation of weekly BACS payment run
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Working towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to organise outsourced processes and identify and deal with issues as they arise
- Positive, enthusiastic approach
- Good time management and prioritisation of tasks with a methodical approach to ensuring a range of tasks are completed daily.
- Keen eye for detail and a diligent approach to all tasks.
- Conscientious approach to completion of all tasks.