- GBP20000.00 - GBP27000.00 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 22nd February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of a London-based global Fund Administrator. This role has been designed as a training contract to further specific qualifications, also allowing this successful individual exposure to finance within Real Estate/ Private Equity.
Having both a European and Global presence, and whilst working within a small team, this specialist are offering a client facing role, paired with industry leading study support.
Working within the corporate finance team, the role includes
- Assisting with the consolidation of both financial and management accounts
- Review of weekly payment batches, weekly/monthly cash flow overview
- Reviewing the accounts of the different SPV entities on a monthly basis
- Ensure all necessary documents are signed and filed appropriate
- Review of all expense reports so they are ready to be paid
Relevant experience required
- 1:1 or 2:1 University Degree
- Studying towards ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Experience of Double entry accounting, deferred income and accruals/ prepayments
- Previous experience of producing management and financial accounts
If you are highly motivated have a desire to become qualified and interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.