- GBP28000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum + Study Support + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 3rd March 2020
- Job Type
We are currently working with a boutique real estate investor based in Central London. Due to an internal promotion within their Group Finance team, they are seeking an Assistant Accountant to work closely with the Management Accountants.
The company are based in Central London and have recently acquired two key assets. The successful candidate will be working across the entities in group and be responsible for producing key financial information to present to the board.
- Daily processing of rent and S/C receipts
- Raising of periodic (monthly/quarterly/annual) rent demands
- Bank Reconciliations and investigation/clearing of reconciling items
- Assisting with VAT calculation and returns
- Assisting with service charge accounting
- Assisting with monthly/quarterly management accounts e.g. control account reconciliations and investigating differences
- Assisting with year end accounts e.g. control account reconciliations, provision of information to auditors
- Liaising with operational staff - providing information for them as required (e.g. credit control)
- Ad hoc matters as required by senior management
Experience / Qualifications;
- Part qualified accountant or looking to study toward an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Property development and investment experience / knowledge
- Financial and management accounting experience
- Competent with managing multiple stakeholders / tasks
- Proficient in Excel
If you, or someone you know might be interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV in Word format.