- GBP22000 - GBP27000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading real estate investor, specialising on developing both commercial and residential properties. The business are now seeking an Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper to join the internal finance team to assist both the Financial Controller and Assistant Management Accountant on a variety of daily duties.
Not only will you assist with centralising the company accounts, you will also be a key point of contact to other departments, including the CEO.
Other duties include:
- Data entry of sales and purchase ledgers into accounting system (Sage)
- Reviewing, verifying and matching invoices.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and filed.
- Raising intercompany recharges and performing bank reconciliations.
- Assistance in the year ending process of the accounting system.
- Preparing and uploading BACS or online payments on a weekly basis,
- Filing CIS return and assisting with VAT returns.
- Liaising with suppliers and managing agents.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Updating and tracking of company information and deadlines.
- Filling statements/returns with Companies House.
- Part-Qualified, studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience of working in a construction, real estate or property business.
- Knowledge of Sage is advantageous.
- Understanding of CIS & VAT.
- Work well within a team.
- Highly organised.
If you have strong communication skills, looking to join a fast paced environment and have aspirations of becoming a qualified accountant. Please apply with an up to date CV.