Assistant Client Accountant - Real Estate
- GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 2nd January 2020
- Job Type
Assistant Client Accountant - Property
£22,000 - 26,000
My client are currently one of the top managing agents within Real Estate, who offer unrestricted career development, on the job training and study support to all of their employees. They are currently searching for an ambitious and enthusiastic Assistant Client Accountant to support one of their Senior Client Accountants on one of their most prestigious portfolios.
In this role you will gain exposure to the full accounting process across a diverse portfolio, as well as great autonomy whilst working your way towards a Client Accountant function.
- Working directly with the Senior Client Accountant and shadowing them in their daily responsibilities
- Assisting in the reconciliation of client reports such at VAT and client statements
- Assisting with the preparation of reports for clients on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain a consistent and professional relationship with clients to ensure exceptional service is delivered at all times
- Chasing outstanding invoices and ensuring they are paid in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain the service charge funds of each property under remit
- You will be enthusiastic and motivated to pursue a career within property management accounts
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage a busy workload
- Be proficient across MS Office Suite, inclusive of Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, along with excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to build and maintain both internal and external working relationships
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online with your CV ASAP!