Assistant Fund Accountant
- GBP30000 - GBP47000 per annum + Bonus & Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 4th May 2018
- Job Type
Our client, one of the world's leading Real Estate Investment businesses, are now looking for an Assistant Fund Accountant to join its growing team.
Offering market leading study support, as well as, a client facing position and the chance to closely monitor the growth of junior members of staff, this business are looking for forward thinking and driven individuals.
Reporting directly into a qualified Fund Accountant, duties include:
- Liaising with third party clients
- Preparation of asset level management reporting
- Recommend improvements to the organisations accounting procedures
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
- Assisting with audit
- Accounting and monthly reporting
- Updating records on transactions, fees billable, reconciliations
The successful candidate will be;
- Studying towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Ability to prepare full sets of management accounts
- Understanding of UK GAAP, IFRS or other accounting standards
- Ability to write reports
- Financial and management accounting experience including full production of profit & loss and balance sheet
If you have excellent attention to detail and work well within a team, please kindly apply with an up-to-date CV.