Assistant Fund Accountant
- GBP35000 - GBP42000 per annum + Study Support & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 27th November 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest Investment and Asset Managers, currently with over £800bn of Assets under Management. This role will sit within the internal finance function alongside both the senior finance managers and Finance Directors.
Tasked with taking full responsibility for maintaining the management accounts, you will also be a key point of contact for other business functions including reviewing the various asset classes and subsidiaries within the group.
Other duties include:
- Preparing monthly accounts for all UK companies
- Reconciling the trial balance for UK companies
- Cash flow reporting
- Analysing the monthly management accounts
- NAV calculations
- Preparing and maintaining quarterly and yearly accounts for smaller UK entities
- Providing monthly accruals and prepayment details for management accounts
- Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA/ AAT
- Experience working within Real Estate, Private Equity, investment management or asset management
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Experience working with Oracle
- Good communication and team working skills
If you would like to work with some of the biggest names within real estate and private equity, become qualified and learn how to prepare full sets of accounts, please apply with an up to date CV.