Assistant Fund Accountant
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus & Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 12th August 2019
- Job Type
We are currently working with investment management firm with a global presence. They are seeking an Assistant Fund Accountant to join their growing team. The firm currently has over £100bn in assets under management across a range of asset classes and within real estate.
The firms key real estate assets include commercial, retail, residential and industrial properties.
In this role you will gain great exposure to the investment strategy of the business, as well as working closely with the Fund Accountants to address any potential growth areas.
- Assistance with preparation of quarterly financial reporting packs
- Preparation of monthly trial balances for various funds
- Performance of monthly review controls over financial data
- Monitoring of cash transactions for various funds
- Provision of accounting information to Tax team
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under FRS102
Requirements and experience:
- ACA/ACCA part or newly qualified (or equivalent)
- Property financial accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Confidence to communicate internal/external auditors and stakeholders
- Approachable personality and first class communication skills
If you or someone you know may be interested in this opportunity, do apply online with your CV in Word format.