Assistant Fund Accountant
- GBP200 - GBP250 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 29th June 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a market leading fund administrator formed to provide high quality accounting and investor reporting services to real estate, debt, infrastructure and private equity fund clients.
The right candidate will be responsible for servicing the needs of a portfolio of real estate clients. This role will liaise with internal team and directly with clients on a regular basis to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes including liaison with client over transaction related issues.
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions.
- Preparation of asset level management reporting for the client and seeking new ways to provide informative and concise information.
- Calculation of deal and fund level IRRs and other performance metrics.
- Dealing with year end audit including preparation of relevant files and resolving issues.
Technical Knowledge/skills required:
The right candidate will have excellent knowledge of basic accounting and able to demonstrate experience and a thorough understanding of:
- Bank reconciliations
- Double entry
- Deferred income
My client is keen to receive relevant profiles in the next few days, so please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV if this role is of interest.