Assistant Manager/Manager FP/A
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 9th July 2019
- Job Type
The Assistant Manager/Manager, FP/A will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts of the intermediate holding companies and ensure effective implementation of financial controls.
- Conduct Group level financial and operational performance analysis and create reports to senior management
- Support Capital Management (capital deployment plan) process to forecast cash needs in global level and to propose action plans to control credit metrics under its target level
- Conduct profitability analysis on product level (Fund management by Funds) to support senior management's decision making
- Report Overhead cost of global level and conduct analysis and forecast
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in Real Estate investments , Private Equity or investment banking
- Proven ability to build and manage complex financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031