Assistant Treasury Analyst
- GBP25000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 2nd May 2019
- Job Type
An iconic UK focused commercial property company whose portfolio comprises some of the UK's most prestigious buildings and development projects, is seeking an Assistant Treasury Analyst.
Reporting into the Treasury Accountant and working within a small team of five in their London office, the successful candidate will be responsible for daily bank reconciliations and monitoring of cash flows.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Assisting in the monitoring of the cash flows and ensuring sufficient cash cover
- Updating Oracle postings for cash entries
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Monitoring interest recievable
- Monitoring Bank Charges
- Assisting the setting up of new bank accounts
- Liaisons with management accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable departments
- Analysis of construction projects' funding transfers and spending
- Experience in a Treasury or Construction Accounts department desired
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Oracle and Excel
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.