Associate Director/Senior Manager, Treasury
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 20th June 2019
- Job Type
The Associate Director/Senior Manager, Treasury will;
Play a key role in securing the funding and financing needs for upcoming projects;
- Responsible for managing the Group's liquidity and cashflow requirements, including forecasting and budgeting
- Negotiate financing terms & conditions, including the establishment and on-going compliance for MTN programs and loans
- Responsible for financial risk management, including scenario analysis
- Ensure compliance to the SOPs, approved mandates and financing covenants
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience in corporate Treasury. Experience in raising funds from debt capital market is a must.
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031