Asst Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 17th January 2020
- Job Type
The Asst Finance Manager will;
Be responsible for full spectrum of accounting routines, financial operation matters, production of financial reports and yearly audit activities for the Group entities.
- Handle accounting journals and records into accounting system for Group entities
- Perform month-end reconciliation/closing and deliver financial reports in a timely manner and compliance with regulations and accounting standards
- Maintain full sets of accounts and financial reports
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents in preparation for audits and tax filings
- Assist in data compilation and production of management reports
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy with CPA (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of working experience in a fund/asset management environment
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031