Asst Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 18th November 2019
- Job Type
The Assistant Finance Manager will;
Prepare full set of monthly Management Accounts and annual Financial Statements in accordance with statutory requirements and financial reporting standards.
- Cash flow monitoring and planning. Review fund request submitted by Property Managers. Ensure sufficient funds are catered for working capital and capital expenditure needs across different SPVs.
- Prepare quarterly GST return submission. Ensure submission is accurate and in accordance with existing GST rulings.
- Manage annual budgeting exercise.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031