Asst Fund Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 7th November 2018
- Job Type
The Assistant Fund Finance Manager will;
- Responsible for supporting the FFM for statutory and financial accounting
- Assist the FFM and Head of Fund Finance(HFF) with fund modelling
- On the cash management and day to day banking
- Provide support for both the FFM and HFF with managing the tax structure and tax reporting of the funds him/her are responsible for
Interested Candidates will
- A qualified accountant with at least 6 years' work experience
- Knowledge of local corporate taxation requirements and IFRS
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
- Sound technical, commercial and management skills.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.