- NZD60000.00 - NZD75000.00 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Accounting, Accounting
- 22nd January 2018
- Job Type
In the last few years this company has gone from strength to strength, and is certainly seen as a leading provider of professional accounting and advisory services in unique industries like property development, start-up tech, tourism and horse racing. Due to continuous grown in their client base they are now looking for an experienced BAS accounting professional to join their team.
While working within their close-knit and dynamic team you will become an external partner to your clients and support them by providing a wide range of compliance based and advisory services including but not limited to tax and GST returns, financial statements, budgeting, cashflow forecasting, financial and investment planning. The most amazing thing, your enthusiasm, strong communication skills and confidence to work with clients remotely and face to face will see you strive within this well-regarded company and open doors to multiple progression opportunities a lot faster than a lot of other firms on the market.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL BE:
- A qualified or close to qualified CA/CPA professional with experience within CA practice environment
- Confident working within a team and on your own
- Focused and committed to learn, progress and develop
- Competent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality and great work ethic
THIS ROLE WILL OFFER:
- Great career progression opportunities with a progressive and forward-thinking company, supported by new systems and technology
- A chance to develop and learn new skills from the best, with senior staff with various backgrounds and knowledge
- Very generous remuneration package aligned with your skills and expertise
- A chance to work for a company that is dedicated to work / life balance, innovation and continuous development
- New central offices in the Innovation Precinct in Christchurch
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for an innovative company that is committed to your development and progression, APPLY NOW. Or contact Nik for more information on 03 366 87 27.
Please note you need to be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.