- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 12th November 2019
- Job Type
Our Client a leading investor developer who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their finance team based in their London office.
This role will focus on all projects across the wider business and report directly into the Financial Director and play a vital role in ensuring bookkeeping across the company is accurate, complete and delivered on time. As the successful candidate you will be able to manage all bookkeeping, develop and implement strategies and improve processes.
- Management of receivables and payables across projects and companies
- Bank and VAT Reconciliations
- liaising with banks and third party suppliers regarding cash movements
- Managing customer and supplier queries
- Assisting with accountants with liquidity forecasts, management fee's etc.
- Assisting with the filing of company accounts
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to time manage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills