- GBP25000.00 - GBP37000.00 per annum + Bonus & Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 12th February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting a Bookkeeper on behalf of one of the UK's leading property consultants, specifically working on accounts receivable. This business are looking for an experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant to work within the group finance team, but also support the market leading asset management team on acquisitions.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Enter receivership supplier invoices onto their accounting system.
- Draft and finalise invoices for receivers' fees with associated costs.
- Prepare final outcome statements.
- Manage receivership client accounts including making payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Oversee receivership recoverable expenses.
- Deal with receivership VAT.
- Prepare and file receipts and payments statements.
- General involvement with the financial accounts team to include raising invoices, managing bank accounts and assisting with debtor management.
- Occasional cover for administrative work in the receiverships team.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- AAT qualified
- Calm under pressure.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Accountancy / bookkeeping experience,
- Understanding of bank reconciliations, processing invoices (purchase and sales), cash books, VAT returns and bank payments.
- Worked within a Real Estate/ Property company.
- Strong Excel.
- Dynamics system experience is advantageous
If you are a bright individual and can work well within a team, please apply with an up to date CV.