- GBP35000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 30th October 2019
- Job Type
35,000 - £42,000
South West London
One of London's largest independently owned property services groups is seeking a Business Analyst to act as the bridge between IT and the wider business. This hire is part of a wider drive to ensure divisions are fully up-to-date with systems and processes.
- Working with various teams, communicating their needs and potential areas for improvement to the IT department.
- Investigating and analysing activities to understand where system changes will be relevant.
- Testing and delivering enhancements across the business.
- Working closely with the development team throughout.
Your core skills
- Previous experience researching systems behaviour, identifying improvements and working to implement them.
- Stakeholder communication.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) on new processes.
- Analytical skills, communication skills, and experience writing briefing specifications and conducting training.
There is anticipated to be significant interest in this role, apply sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment. Get in touch with Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment or apply today.