CAFM Software Administrator
- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 11th January 2018
- Job Type
CAFM Software Administrator - Peterborough
£25,000 - Permanent
Our client, a leading global infrastructure contractor, is looking for an IT Administrator to join their Peterborough team. This role will be responsible for the administration and daily operations of the Computer Aided Facilities Management System. You will play a pivotal role in the organisation of workloads for both permanent and contract staff and you will report to the Operations Manager.
· Your main responsibility will be to organise the workload of the wider team, through monitoring, planning, and scheduling.
· You will be responsible for monitoring of the CAFM system from a service desk perspective, and make sure all tasks are recorded and assigned.
· Support of the CAFM system is a key responsibility in this role and you will ensure all data is up-to-date.
· Liaison with the service desk is key to ensuring all information and customer queries are accurate and actioned.
· You will assist the Operations manager in analysing assets to define the need for improvement or change in maintenance.
Key Person Specification
· The successful candidate will have experience in a similar IT administration role, preferably within the property industry.
· You will have advanced MS Office skills.
· It is desirable that you have previous experience with CAFM databases.
· You will hold a distinct advantage if you have knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
· You must have exceptional organisational and customer service skills.
· Strong communication and attention to detail are essential for this role. You will hold a distinct advantage if you are adaptable and flexible with strong problem solving and investigation skills.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online