CFO, Private Equity
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 24th December 2018
- Job Type
· Interested to join a Successful Leading PE Firm?
· Start-up role for Finance team in Asia.
· Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package?
Our Client is a Leading Private Equity firm with expertise in private equity, alternatives, asset management and investment banking.
This Group Chief Financial Officer will be accountable on finance, operations, risk and monitoring.
· Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
· Develop financial and tax strategies
· Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting
· Monthly and quarterly management reporting as well as monthly board of director reporting packs
· Handle debt and equity financing, including maintaining banking relationships and liaising with investment bankers and potential investors when necessary
· Understand and mitigate all open legal issues involving the Company, and legal issues affecting the industry
· Minimum 15 years of experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting.
· Significant exposure to private equity environment
· You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
· High degree of initiative and personal responsibility to anticipate issues, find solutions, and drive resolution
Please apply to Leah with your CV in MS Word format at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.