Client Accountant - Property
- GBP33000 - GBP39000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 21st January 2020
- Job Type
£33k - £39k + Study Support
Cobalt are currently supporting a prestigious Property Management company who are known for their expertise and services provided within Luxury Residential Developments. Due to growth in the business they are looking to hire an experienced Client Accountant to manage their existing portfolio and work closely with the Finance Manager where you will gain fantastic exposure to the running of Corporate Accounts.
This opportunity offers diverse and varied duties, along with the offer of Study Support to excel even further in your career - definitely not one to be missed!
- Preparation of budget packs and reviewing content with PRMs;
- Preparation of year-end audit packs, conducting reviews with PMs and liaising with external auditors to produce year end service charge certificated accounts in line with statutory requirements and company best practices;
- Preparation of periodic (at least quarterly) client financial reporting packs;
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts related to assigned portfolio on a monthly basis Responding to appropriate finance-related lessee queries;
- Collating, reconciling and issuing financial information to new agents for lost schemes;
- Calculating and processing property-specific recharges
- Maintaining ground rent funds and remitting ground rent statements and monies collected to landlords;
- Report monthly to line manager on troublesome matters and workload
- Previous experience working within a Client Accounting function within Property
- Exposure to Corporate Accounts is advantageous
- Past experience working with the Property Management System Qube
- Fully versed in both Client and Service Charge Accounting across multiple portfolios
- Methodical approach and a strong attention to details
- Full proficient across MS Office Suite, inclusive of Excel
If this role sounds of interest to you or someone you know, please submit your most updated CV for consideration.