Client Accountant - Property
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 19th November 2019
- Job Type
Client Accountant - Real Estate
£40,000 - £45,000 + market leading benefits
My client is a FTSE 250 property company who offer a fantastic career trajectory and an amazing work culture, with a great work life balance. They are currently seeking an experienced Client Accountant to join their collaborative team.
You will be working across a dynamic, fast paced and exciting portfolio, this role allows real autonomy and exposure and is definitely not one to be missed.
- You will be responsible for the full client accounting process inclusive of service charge accounting
- Preparation of Service charge accounts to ensure the accounts are issued in accordance with client expectation
- Reconciliation of Service Charges, VAT reporting, client reporting
- Preparing and reconciliation of client statements
- Attendance of meetings with clients, and working with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest
- You will have previous experience working in a Client Accounting function within Real Estate
- You will have experience working with a property management system, MRI would be advantageous on this occasion, however not essential
- Great knowledge and experience of Service Charge accounting process
- Ability to work on a fast paced and multi-scheduled portfolio
- Great working knowledge across Microsoft Office Suite, inclusive of intermediate/advance Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Strong written and verbal communications and inter personal skills
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.