Client Accountant - Real Estate
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 20th March 2020
- Job Type
£30k - £35k
Cobalt are privileged to be representing a leading Managing Agent within the Real Estate space who work on an international level. They are known for their expertise in providing Real Estate services to Developers, Occupiers, Investors and Owners both nationally and internationally.
This highly sought-after opportunity offers many different duties as well as progression and further learning opportunities. This ensures that you will flourish under them and kick start your success in your new role.
- Both service charge and tenant account reconciliations, and the reconciliation of take on balances when managing new instructions
- Providing regular reports for both the clients and tenants and responding to any queries regarding accounts
- Year-end service charge account drafting and completion including prepayments and accruals
- Setting up and maintaining the records on the property management database
- Dealing with raising demands for service charges and rent and any ad hoc charges, also liaising with Credit Control and Accounts Payable teams to ensure that all transactions are processed efficiently
- You will have the ability to work well as part of a team and to work independently when required
- To have previous experience working with different property management systems
- Strong proficiency across MS office Suite especially Excel
- You will have great organisation and communication skills, both orally and at a written level
- Excellent attention to detail and to be thoroughly efficient
If you feel that you have met all of these requirements for this highly sought after role at a leading international Real Estate company , or you know of someone who would be interested, please submit an updated version of your CV for consideration.