- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 5th February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt are excited to be working alongside a regarded and recognisable residential managing agent situated in the heart of the West Midlands.
This opportunity will allow the appointed Client Accountant to assume responsibility for accounting processes related to the management of a national block portfolio, with some commercial assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and close service charge year end accounts
- Reconciling service charge year-end to client statements
- Liaise with external stakeholders/ auditors, pre-prep audit accounts.
- Client finance rotation, Liaising with property managers on budgets.
- Review and closing of client statements.
- Monies transfers to clients.
- Block and commercial accounting duties
- Adhoc accountancy
- Reporting in Qube
- Assisting property managers when necessary.
- Assisting Credit control on your portfolio when necessary.
- AAT qualified or QBE/part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Previous experience in a property company, operating in the accounts function.
- Good knowledge of Excel, and other MS office functions.
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of working on Qube.
If this position is of interest please apply online or contact James Griffiths directly on 0161 457 0105