- Negotiable + pension, benefits etc
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 27th June 2018
- Job Type
£32k - £38k
The company are a reputable firm of property advisors who provide services throughout the UK. They have been expanding and acquiring additional properties for their portfolio as a result of their market leading views on how to provide the best quality service.
The opportunity available is to work on a complex commercial portfolio as a part of a strong and dynamic team of 4. You would be responsible for both preparing and reporting on the year end service charge accounts.
- Managing a portfolio for multi clients.
- Issuing Monthly and Quarterly rent & service charge demand/invoices.
- Preparing & reconciliation of client statements and VAT reports.
- Transfer of funds to clients within strict deadlines.
- Bank reconciliations of both rent & service charge accounts especially where there is VAT.
- Liaising and dealing with surveyors, client, supplier, tenant, auditors queries.
- Set up Clients. Properties, Tenants and units on the property management system.
- Authorising creditor invoice batches.
- Verifying property income / outgoings and dealing with service charge year-ends.
- Assisting with service charge budgets.
- Prepare arrears report for weekly meetings.
- Experience using a property management system such as: Tramps/Qube/Yardi/Horizon.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Able to work well under pressure.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply with a copy of your updated CV.