Commercial Finance Manager
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to work for one of London's best known real estate investors, currently with around $6bn in assets across debt and equity.
This role is geared towards a commercially minded and entrepreneurial accountant, currently looking to gain further exposure to development finance within private equity real estate.
Working alongside the Financial Controller on the existing development portfolio, but also structuring new development opportunities, the duties for this role include:
- Production of monthly / quarterly management accounts and detailed reporting packages across the business and underlying investments
- Cash management & forecasting, including preparing and submitting bank draw down in a timely manner
- Preparing returns and data for all tax compliance (including VAT, CIS, Corporation Tax) and bank loan compliance
- Preparation of statutory annual financial statements and control of the year-end audit process within a strict time frame.
- Prepare supporting schedules to the financial statements
- Liaise with the external auditors and handle audit queries
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Respond to information requests and ad hoc queries from JV Partners
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working with real estate or private equity (real estate development experience is advantageous)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS standards
- Ability to work under pressure and have good inter-personal skills
If you have good communication skills, want to work with some of the biggest names within real estate private equity and looking for a role with clear career progression, please apply with an up to date CV.