- GBP40000.00 - GBP46000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 14th September 2018
- Job Type
Our Client, a global leading infrastructure investor, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team due to growth and expansion. The business provides investment capabilities to deliver infrastructure projects across multiple new markets and geographies.
Joining the London team and reporting into the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have great exposure to management and statutory accounts as well as presenting to the board.
- Production of Management Accounts
- Production of Statutory Accounts and acting as the first point of contact with auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Liaison with lenders
- Production of cash flow forecasts
- Management of Treasury deposits
Requirements and experience:
- ACA/ACCA finalist or newly qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Approachable and self starter personality
Our Client is very interested in reviewing relevant profiles as soon as possible.