Construction Accounts Payable
- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
An iconic UK focused commercial property company whose portfolio comprises some of the UK's most prestigious buildings and development projects, is seeking a Construction Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting into the Construction Account Manager and working within a small team of six in their City of London office, the successful candidate will be responsible for reconciliations of valuations and approving invoices.
- Checking / reconciling valuations (applications from Trade Contractors as processed by the construction team).
- Reconciling contracts and confirming final account figures with the use of various Oracle reports.
- Entering / approving invoices / dealing with queries relating to invoices.
- Entering / Trades and Consultants Change Orders.Inter-company billing / moving costs from CWCL into SPV companies and between CWG construction companies and other development/property owner companies.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Construction Accounts Manager or his designate.
- Experience in a Construction Accounts Payable Department desired
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Oracle Financials and Excel
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.