- GBP55000 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 27th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client, an independent boutique real estate investment manager, is seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their team. Headquartered in London, the business specialises in value-added and core-plus investments throughout Europe and currently manages over €9bn of assets across all property types.
This role will work closely with the Director of Corporate Finance and will assist in the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts.
The role offers excellent career progression and uncapped market leading bonus.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and providing the external accountants with the information required
- Assist in the review of the monthly management accounts
- Provide monthly and annual cost analysis for various expense line items
- Assist with the preparation of the firms FCA regulatory returns
- Assist with the preparation and review of the firms corporate and partnership tax returns
- Assist in the coordination of the year end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts
- Review the work of an Assistant Accountant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong academics
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting fundamentals and regulations