- GBP55000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 11th April 2019
- Job Type
Corporate Accountant - Real Estate
£55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working with a pioneering commercial office investor and developer.
They were one of the first companies to introduce the concept of open and communal office space and have continued to lead the sector ever since. The firm now has over 70 stunning offices across London and are situated in one of them - providing their employees with a modern and unique working environment.
Due to progression of others within the finance team, they are looking to hire a Financial/Corporate Accountant. The role will report to the Head of Accounts and will provide the successful individual with excellent exposure to Real Estate along with working in a well-established and renowned company.
- Production of Subsidiary and Group consolidated accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Main point of contact for tax advisor on acquisitions, disposals and other transactions
- Responsibility for the Group's corporation tax returns, being the lead contact to external tax advisors
- Working with the Head of Finance in leading the year end and bi-annual reports
- To play a major role in REIT compliance (Balance of business tests monitoring and transfer pricing)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- This role could suit those looking to make the first move out from a mid-tier accounting practice
- Real Estate experience is essential
- Working knowledge if UK GAPP and IFRS
- Experience generating Group Corporation Tax returns is desirable but not essential
Please apply as soon as possible for this highly sought after role as interview slots are being prepared for next week.