- GBP75000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 20th December 2018
- Job Type
£75,000 - £85,000
Cobalt are working with one of the largest Global Real Estate Investment Management Firms. The newly created role as a Corporate Controller will focus within the UK business. In the UK alone, the firm has $14bn in direct real estate investments across a variety of pooled finds and separate accounts. The firm has over 4 decades of experience in Real Estate investments with a proven track record of success.
The Corporate Controller position will report directly to the UK CFO and will be primarily responsible for Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) related activities with additional responsibilities including liaising with the corporate accounting team who are tasked with the day to day accounting of the UK business. Please see below a detailed description of job responsibilities.
- Review and oversight for the monthly accounting reporting to EMEA for the UK Direct business
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly forecasts providing variance analysis and commentary on key findings
- Responsible for preparation of annual budget and 5-year plan
- Production of revenue forecasts
- Assist in preparation/review of financial statements for entities within the UK direct group if required
- Preparation and presentation of forecast and budget finance slides for UK direct Exec Committee
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Ideally Top 10 Audit trained
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Real Estate experience is essential
- Ability to work with key stakeholders directly and internationally
- Interested and willing to undertake overseas travel across the EMEA
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.