- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 12th November 2018
- Job Type
This position is primarily focused on FP&A and will be reporting information back to the COO and CFO of a global business. With this in mind the individual for this role will need to be able to communicate complex finance issues with non finance people, and be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders.
It is not a essential requirement however it would be desirable to have someone step into this role who already has property or real estate experience.
Please find the responsibilities and experience for this role below.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and oversight for the monthly accounting reporting to Global for the business alongside the Chief Accountant, particularly providing input and review for variance analysis commentary.
- Liaise with Global finance team based in US and seek to drive improvements in quality of forecasting analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly forecasts for the entire business
- Detailed revenue calculations
- Discussions with portfolio managers
- Update capital raise projections
- Review and update forecast staff costs and other expenses
- Provide variance analysis and commentary on key findings
- Preparation of the quarterly forecast presentation pack and presentation as required
- Responsible for preparation of annual budget and 5-year plan (similar process to quarterly forecasts)
- Assist in preparation/review of financial statements for entities within the group (UK, Luxembourg and Netherlands) as require.
- Qualified accountant, with 5+ years post-qualification experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-starter, able to resolve issues with own initiative
- Keen and positive attitude and team player
- Experience working with IBM Cognos TM1 system and Peoplesoft desirable
- Exposure to Hyperion Financial Management desirable
- Experience in the property / asset management sectors desirable