- GBP18000.00 - GBP21000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 29th May 2019
- Job Type
£18-£21k (+ bonus and benefits, including study support)
Are you are a determined and driven individual looking to take on a new challenge in a fast paced environment?
If you have the aptitude to take on challenges head on, problem solve and multitask, this role could be the first step for your career in finance...
My client are a FTSE 100 company, and are a prominant figure in the commercial real estate sector.
They are seeking to add a Credit Controller for their team based in West London. The role is completely immerse as the successful applicant will have autonomy of a portfolio of properties, whilst being provided on the job training from the Team Leader and Head of Credit Control.
- Chasing tenants for debt via phone, email and letter
- Building relationships with all members of the team and ensuring clear communication is maintained
- Ensuring tenants and suppliers are aware of their debts and payment plans in a timely manner and answering any queries that arise
- Ensuring all accounts within the portfolio are up to date on the property management system
- Shadowing Senior members of the team to gain full exposure to the whole accounts receivable process
- Collating important documentation and assisting with the preparation of reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Skilled at dealing with situations of conflict in a calm and direct manner
- Ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions when issues arise
- Property and finance experience not essential, but experience with customer service or sales preferable
If you think this role sounds like your next opportunity, apply with an up to date copy of your CV now.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.