- GBP18000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 29th May 2019
- Job Type
£18-£25k (+ bonus and benefits, including study support)
Are you looking to take your first steps into the property sector? Are you keen to learn and expand your knowledge in a fast paced and deadline focused environment? This is an exciting opportunity, which will provide a wealth of knowledge for an individual looking to work in a large and progressive company.
My client are a FTSE 100 company based in London. They are a leading property developer and investment company looking to bring on new member of the team to learn from the Team Leader and Head of Credit Control, whilst taking on their own portfolio of properties.
- Chasing debt via phone, email and letter across a portfolio of properties
- Maintaining relationships with external members of the team, including tenants and suppliers
- Ensuring accounts are current and up to date; setting up payment plans where necessary
- Shadowing Senior members of the team initially, whilst also taking full autonomy of a portfolio of commercial properties
- Dealing with queries and ensuring all debts are transparent and clear with tenants
- Collating documents for senior staff member, which will then be used to form monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with conflict and confrontation in a calm and direct manner
- Experience within a customer service or finance based role advantageous but not essential
This role is looking to move very quickly so please respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment!