EMEA Treasury Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 26th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a top tier commercial real estate services and investment firm both in terms of an employer and reputation in the market. The company offers a broad range of outstanding services covering the whole Property life cycle from facilities management to appraisal and valuation.
The EMEA Treasury Manager, responsible for Control, Risk & Reporting, will report into the EMEA Treasury Director. As a result of ongoing implementation of a payment factory solution and migration of legacy processes, Treasury at the company is evolving along with the businesses. They are aligning with finance evolution and reducing manual processes, in the next 12 to 18 months, the function will have made significant inroads into future proofing the cash management and other treasury activities. They are now looking for an additional team member in the EMEA Treasury team to help continue with their ambitions.
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
1. Process for issuing and reporting guarantees:
- Assess and improve current processes around issuing guarantees;
- Assess and improve reporting of issued guarantees including introduction of 10K reporting elements.
2. Bank account recording & completeness:
- Ensuring that all EMEA bank accounts report MT940 to our TMS;
- Bank account mapping to Hyperion.
3. Bank account documentation and related processes: Assess and improve:
- Bank account opening processes;
- Mandate update and additional KYC activities;
- Bank account closure processes.
4. Bank account operations:
- Bank platform admin: Additional support, review, standardise;
- Bank platform controls: Access consistency;
- Bank connectivity changes: Support migrations, upgrades etc.
- Quarterly EMEA Treasury report including regional cash and debt report preparation
6. Risk framework:
- Assessment: EMEA Treasury likelihood and impact risk assessment matrix.
- Analysis and mitigation: Proposals for mitigation and controls around residual risk.
7. Intranet offering:
- Contribution to tools and guidelines in intranet.
Skills and Experience:
- Very good / advanced Microsoft skills (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Previous experience of a variety of accounting ERPs, banking platforms and Treasury Management Systems. Prior knowledge of payments technology helpful. Interest in or experience of creating tools for an intranet offering helpful.
- Both practical accountancy and treasury experience in a bank or corporate likely.
- Some multinational exposure or will demonstrate a real keenness to join a multinational to develop your career at this point.
Our client is keen to review profiles ASAP so please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV if this role is of interest and you are immediately available or on 1 week notice.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.