- SGD4500 - SGD5200.00 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 10th January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established firm in developing innovative Radio Frequency filtering solutions for fast growing markets. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the junior to mid-level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The Finance Analyst will;
Be responsible for the budget and forecast activities, Coordinating the process of Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget
- Sales and Inventory change analysis
- Standard Cost Revision, Cost Simulation
- Analyse variances with comparison against budget, forecast and actual
- Ensure Compliance - IRFS, Local GAAP, SOX and Transfer Pricing
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Costing / Financial Planning and Analysis
- Good technical knowledge in accounting standards (IFRS and FRS)
- Good SAP, analytical and Microsoft office skills
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.