Finance and Systems Analyst
- NZD75000 - NZD90000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 15th November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a thriving, rapidly-growing business, with an established footprint in New Zealand, part of a larger Australasian company structure. In line with this growth, and to drive the next stage of profitability, several key upgrades to systems, reporting and processes have been identified. An ERP implementation project is schedules to commence in the coming weeks.
Working as part of a small, dedicated finance team an opportunity is available for a Finance and Systems Analyst to support the business in a number of key ways. The focus of this role will be forward-looking and will involve:
· Assisting with the ERP projects, becoming the Super User and owning the new ERP systems
· Responsible for analysis and reporting, and general BI - for Finance and wider KPIs
· Finance process management and improvement
· Department process integration and improvement
· Develop and automate reports and processes
· Interpret data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
· Provide ad-hoc problem solving and process resolution
· Assist employees with training in using systems
To be considered for this role, you will require prior experience in a similar systems-focused finance role with a strong data-centric, analytical bent. You'll be up for a challenge and comfortable working in an evolving environment, with a bigger picture outlook. You'll have a strong understanding of accounting systems as well as advanced Excel abilities. You'll be passionate to drive continuous process improvements and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Cobalt Recruitment on 027 644 7058, or by applying to this advert with a current CV.