- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 21st January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working with a leading fund and corporate service provider who specialise within real estate and private equity. They are seeking a part-qualified individual to join their corporate service team to work alongside the Senior Management team.
This role would give the successful individual exposure to key real estate clients, as well as the opportunity to broaden their technical accounting skills.
- Assisting clients in incorporation and administration of asset holding vehicles, financing entities, and real estate companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients' requests;
- Assisting with processing payments;
- Assisting with VAT returns;
- Assisting with client on-boarding including obtaining AML/KYC information;
- Performing bookkeeping and preparing periodic reports;
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- You hold a bachelor's degree and/or master's in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- Strong understanding of Excel is important
- Experience of bookkeeping software preferential
- Relevant experience of private equity, real estate, SPVs is preferable
- Actively working towards completing a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
If you would like any further information regarding this opportunity, please apply online with your CV in Word format.