- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading Fintech firm, specialising within regulatory reporting for over 800 clients, including FTSE 100 businesses.
This business are seeing a highly organised and detail-oriented financial assistant to join their market leading finance team. You will assist with the day-to-day tasks in the finance department and play an integral role in the Finance function assisting the maintenance of account information and reporting to management.
Other duties include:
- Take on primary responsibility for the following functions:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Expense reporting
- Cash reporting and managing receipts and payments
- Month end processes and reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts and management reporting
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in creating and settling budgets
- Update and maintain financial records
- Prepare spreadsheets for data entry, including budgets, accounting information, etc.
- Take direction from and report to financial manager
- Independently prioritise daily tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with audits as necessary
- Adhere to current accounting/finance laws and regulations
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks or Oracle)
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting/bookkeeping practices and processes
- Excellent communicator, both spoken and written
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
If you would like the chance to become qualified, work with a growing business and gain exposure to some of the biggest businesses globally, please apply with an up to date CV.